Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Don't Understand This

First, go here.
Tonight, we received news that our dear friend Julie, according to her doctors, may have about two months to live. Her cancer won't seen to give up. But neither will God, and we will continue to pray.
And then, minutes later I stumbled upon this. Interesting how the dots get connected in strange ways by a mysterious Lord.
Pray with us, for Julie, her husband Tony, and their children Thomas and Emma. Pray for a miracle, that is what they need.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying. Steve could you forward her emails to my home? kevinwahe@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Julie and her family, and for you and all of Julie's friends as you help bear her and her family's burdens. And I have called upon my few readers to pray, too.

God be with all of you.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Julie as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...