Saturday, October 29, 2005

Again, and Again, and Again, and AGAIN!


Tonight, I ate my dinner, in the car. In the driveway, in the dark. No, I did not get in trouble with my wife. I was glued to the TV set, and then.....the power went out in our neighborhood! Arggg! Out to the car! The UCLA Bruins were in the midst a yet another (count 'em - four this year) come-from-behind win. Behind 24-3 in the fourth quarter, the Gutty Little Bruins did it again, beating Stanford. The UCLA - SC game this year is gonna be a historic event!

In other college football news, one of
my favorite coaches just received a 10 year contract extension. Notre Dame athletic officials know a man of character and determination when they see one; gotta love those Catholics!

And in baseball news, I agree with Hugh Hewitt, is there any other choice for the Dodgers but
Orel?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...