Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Member in The Blogosphere


After months of my teasing, encouraging, humoring, pleading, and cajoling, my good friend, Dr. Neil McLeod has decided to start his own blog. Neil is the consummate definition of a Renaissance Man; husband, father, dentist, Boy Scout leader, churchman, world traveler, reader, writer, poet, ship-in-a-bottle-builder, tree-house constructor (not kidding), wine aficionado, and lover of people.

Stop by Neil's blog, and experience something completely different. You can find him at A Biting Chance.

Good stuff, and cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve,
I thank you whole heartedly for getting me started. I do not know where it is going, but there is a lot to say just now. I feel as if I am in an emotional limbo, either the world is too shocked to say anything or they just don't care. I look at the world map on my site meterand the traffic is definitely far flung. I think your site is great. You have significance.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...