Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Confession



Alright. I have something to confess. I have always wanted, no coveted, no wait - LUSTED after a nice long trip in in of these babies, pictured at left. This is a Bombardier Challenger 604, which I can imagine is one sweet ride. Yes, I would like more red wine please, as we near Mach 1.....

And now, I think I have figured out a way to get one. Not just a ride, but one to keep for me (oh, and my "ministry" too). Oh yeah, I will also need hair plugs for the "big hair" look, have my wife bleach her hair, and sell my collection of Hawaiian shirts in exchange for more polyester.

Just go look here, and you will see the essence of my plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you just answered your "huge question."

Kari said...

I agree with anonymous here. This is what the "world" sees being portrayed as Christianity, and makes me ill. The reassurance we have is that they will be held accountable. The whole "health and wealth" teachers of this day will have a lot to answer for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...