Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Teens, Text Messages, Connecting


I have a confession. I get bored in church meetings. And waiting for planes. Standing in line at Starbucks.

Another confession. I love my wife and daughters more than I ever thought possible. And so, when I get bored in church meetings, or when I am waiting at a stop light, or when I am waiting for a flight at the airport, I text message my girls.

My friend Julie has some interesting insight into this phenomenon that I think bears a look see.

My take is that anything that keeps me connected to my family, that keeps some form of communication open between us, is worthy of consideration. I shall continue texting....and keep the lines of communication open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying text you that Jesus loves you, but your phone doesn't seem to accept text messages from espresso addicted pastors from the Antelope Valley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...