Friday, January 04, 2008

What? Huh? Me...."Best Of..."?



Ok. I am flummoxed. I just found out that I made the list (mind you the bottom of the list, rather fitting...) for one of the best posts of 2007 from the wonderfully clean-shaven folks in Texas at "The Higher Calling Blogs". This is the first writing award I have received since I was published in the second grade creative writing book in 1964 at Hugo Reid Elementary school. I am stunned.

On behalf of my Director wife Nancy, my co-star daughters Kelly and Heather, and my Producer G-O-D, I accept this award gratefully and with thanks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! A most deserving post, too. I liked that one.

Anonymous said...

On behalf of the little people we congratulate you. Don't forget us when you achieve MDR status!!! :)

Steve said...

Thanks friends!

Marcus Goodyear said...

You totally deserve it. The list is in no particular order by the way. Just random. So being at the bottom is more about where you were alphabetically (in the Ts) than anything else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...