Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coachella Music Festival

A year ago, my then 16 year old daughter was dying to go to the Coachella Music Festival. Remembering what concerts were like when I was a kid, I thought it might be better to wait a year, and have a parent go along. And so, it is a year later, and we are fired up to go!

Its me, my daughter, four of her friends, my buddy Dave (invited so, as my daughter put it, I would not be a "complete loner / looser") and I - a full van, baby! We are leaving Friday morning, and come back on Saturday afternoon. I am very excited. What a great opportunity for this balding, middle aged guy to spend some time in the world of the next generation. Woooo Hooo!

PS: I apologize in advance if I come home smelling of funny cigarettes. I will not inhale, I promise.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you take my guitar and have prince or the dude formerly known as prince sign my guitar?

Steve said...

Prince is Saturday bud. How about I have Jack Johnson sign it?

TFC said...

ummm... i don't know if there is any way you can't not inhale... and I wouldn't worry about the cigarettes! you'll have a blast! bring tons of sunscreen, hand sanitizers, tissues, and maybe even an umbrella if they'll still let you!

p.s. do you even get work done having a blog??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...