Monday, February 21, 2005

This Dude So Totally Rocks!


Pastor KC

About fifty jillion years ago, I used to spend time with a group of college aged fellows from my old church. One of these guys had an amazing life story, coming from a dysfunctional family, he attended college, Princeton Seminary, and is now an Associate Pastor in Northern California. He is truly a remarkable reflection of God's grace and mercy, and the transforming power of Christ. I am so proud of my friend, KC.

And now, my old friend, KC Wahe, has a blog. Just about nothing else in the Universe, besides In N' Out burgers, a great 8-iron shot into the green from a tough lie, and my wife (not in that order, honey!) is as cool as this concept. Read this Blog daily, memorize it, and make it a part of your daily bloggage activity. Low in fat, high in protein, use as directed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You and Tod both rock for the way kind affirmations. Thanks Steve.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...