Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mr. Evangelical Holiness Wesleyan

Thanks to my friend Tim Thompson in Canada, I have now found out that I am:

68% Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
64% Emergent Post Modern
54% Roman Catholic
54% Neo Orthodox
43% Reformed Evangelical
36% Modern Liberal
25% Fundamentalist (phew)
14% Classical Liberal
14% Charismatic

I find this interesting, as I grew up marginally Methodist, but accepted Christ as a part of involvement in an evangelical Presbyterian Church, and have been a Presbyterian for about 25 years. Reading this, I think I may have made just about everyone happy, except the Fundamentalists, Liberals, and Charismatics. Oh darn, and I wanted everyone to like me....

But really, its about Christ, not dogmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an interesting little test, wasn't it. You are right, it is about Christ, not dogmas. Dogmas just give us a dog's breakfast to argue about.

But, one question? What is a neo-orthodox? I scored high in it and I don't really even know what it is.

And, I wonder who put the test together and how he/she determined what beliefs made one a certain type of dogma?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...